Terms & Conditions
Shopyano, registered under the name Indiana, is your ultimate platform to obtain food and groceries delivered to your place. Our 18/7 customer support and the facility of returning and exchange makes us a perfect choice for your grocery and food shopping online.
To help out our users, we collect your name, email ID, contact number and other necessary information at the time of registration. These pieces of information allow us to provide top-notch services of our local mart.
We believe in complete transparency of the processes. Hence, here are all the terms and conditions that will help you leverage our services to the best.
1. We provide our services in certain decided locations in India.
2. The users need to be competent according to the Indian Contract ACT 1872 in order to become eligible for using our site.
3. People from the age of 13 to 18 require having the supervision of their parents or a legal guardian. Plus, the guardian should agree to the terms and conditions of using our site.
4. A minor cannot purchase products that are not for sale to minors.
Terms of services
1. The food delivery includes the restaurants from the local market that are a member of our network. The participating restaurants take complete responsibility for the delivery service of food.
2. You can only purchase food as well as groceries for your personal use only. The site doesn’t allow you to resell or act as an agent.
3. We take complete care to ensure the security of your information, order, and payment on our site. However, we hold no liability if a third party negligence causes harm to your security.
4. The delivery of the ordered item depends on multiple factors such as the availability of the item, the delivery capability and the acceptance of the order by the relevant parties.
5. You will receive an immediate email confirming the order placement. However, the email doesn’t guarantee the delivery of the food or the groceries. We check the availability and then see if the delivery is possible or not.
6. In case of the food delivery, we have to receive the confirmation of the order from the partner restaurant in order to confirm the delivery to the customer. The partner restaurant agrees to the contract provided by Shopyano when confirming the order.
7. We will send a message to your phone or call, as a confirmation of order, which will include the necessary details such as price, items and the services.
8. We will also send a message to your phone or call, informing about the unavailability of the ordered food or grocery item.
Pricing and payments
1. The prices of the grocery items depend on the MRP unless another amount has been specified.
2. We will be charging the amount that you see at the time of ordering groceries. The prices won’t change at the time of delivery.
3. Even if the prices of groceries increase or decrease after placing the order, we will not charge extra or refund the collected money.
4. The contract of the participating restaurant will be applied at the time of food order and delivery. The pricing and payments will depend on the restaurant’s policy.
5. It is your responsibility to assure that you are using your personal debit or credit card to make the payments at the time of order placement.
6. In the case of food delivery, the prices can change at the time of delivery. It is up to the restaurant to change the price according to the latest menu and prices. We hold the right to change the prices of the food items available on the site and remove restaurants from the list.
7. We will do our best to inform if the prices of the ordered food change after placing the order. However, it is the responsibility of the participating restaurant to inform us immediately about the price changes.
8. We assure you that all the provided prices on the listing of food items and groceries are correct. However, Shopyano holds the right to change or update these prices whenever required.
9. The complete price of the food or grocery includes the delivery and other associated charges as well. You will receive complete payment information at the time of order placement. Hence, you will be required to make complete payment in order to start the process of product dispatch.
10. We provide the encryption of your debit or credit card at the time of online payment. However, you bank service should ensure the security of the credit or the debit card.
11. In case of online payment, you are required to pay the whole amount of the order.
12. The transaction of food items includes the customer and the partner restaurant. Shopyano holds no liability related to the taxes related to such transactions.
13. The customers will receive the final receipt of payment at the time of order delivery.
1. The on-time delivery of the food is the responsibility of the partner restaurant that has accepted the order.
2. If we are sending the delivery, it is our responsibility to ensure an on-time delivery. However, we hold the right to delay the delivery in certain conditions that are not in our control.
3. We and the partner restaurants take maximum care in terms of the delivery of the food items. However, if the food doesn’t reach you within the given time, you need to contact the relevant restaurant first. In case, we are delivering the item, you can contact us by phone or email. We will try to resolve the issue as fast as possible.
4. The delivery charges will apply even in the case of late delivery. Shopyano will not refund the delivery in the case of late delivery.
5. The safety and the protection of the grocery or food item shall be passed to you as soon as you get the delivery.
6. It is your responsibility to accept the delivery of the ordered food or the grocery item at the given time. If you somehow lose to receive the delivery due to your mistakes such as wrong information, wrong authorizations or others, then, we hold no responsibility. The storage and insurance related charges will be added to the price of the items in such scenarios.
7. You are responsible to ensure that the delivery location for food or the grocery has all the necessary arrangements. Any damage that is caused due to the failure of the arrangements in the delivery location doesn't come under our liability.
8. The partner restaurants are responsible to deliver the food ordered to them at the right place and the right time. If unable, they need to inform you about the delays and the expected time of delivery.
9. Partner restaurants hold no liability regarding the cost, damages, and expenses that arise due to late delivery.
10. Partnering restaurants hold the right to accept or deny the delivery of food at certain locations of their choice. They can also ask for an alternative location address for the delivery of the same.
Cancellation, return and money refunds
1. As a customer, you can cancel the grocery order before the delivery time you provide at the time of order placement. In that case, we will refund your payments.
2. We hold the right to cancel an order if we suspect some sort fraudulent or find any interruption to our smooth terms and conditions of site usage. We also keep a list of the fraudulent order placement to avoid such customers in the future.
3. In the case of food delivery, it is your responsibility to immediately inform the restaurant about the order cancellation. However, it is up to the partner restaurant if they accept the cancellation and charge no cancellation fee. The restaurant can refuse to cancel the order if the food preparation has been completed or the food is dispatched from the restaurant. We are not liable to pay the money back in that situation.
4. We hold the right to cancel an order if the requested item is not available at the time of delivery. We will inform you about the cancellation and also refund the associated payments you have made already.
5. The refund of the accepted cancellation request will reach you within the 15 days of the time period after the cancellation. The refund amount will include the payments made at the time of order placement.
6. You, as a customer, hold the right refuse the delivery of a wrong or partial order. The payments will be refunded to you in that situation. In the case of food delivery, the restaurant can propose the replacement of the order, but the acceptance depends on you. However, we do not hold any liability in this matter.
7. You can deny and return the order if you are not satisfied by the freshness or the quality of the item received at the time of delivery.
License and access to the site
1. We prohibit the personal use of our site, downloading our content or make any changes to it unless you have a written consent from Shopyano.
2. The license doesn’t allow any sort of commercial use or resale of this site associated content. The content includes but not limited to descriptions, product listing, prices, and others.
3. You cannot exploit our site and any content present on Shopyano for any sort of commercial requirements unless you have our written permission to do so.
4. We do not allow the use of the Shopyano name as well as the site name, logo and trademark use without obtaining a written permission from our side.
1. You agree to provide us with the accurate information whenever we ask in order to offer our product and services.
2. We may store, use and share your personal information with certain third parties. This sharing of the information occurs to ensure the quality of services. However, we only share information according to the laws and regulations.
Registration and account obligations
1. The users are required to register and create their account. Then, they can log in to place the orders.
2. It is your responsibility to provide the current and correct information in your account at the time of registration.
3. By registering, you agree to the terms and conditions of using Shopyano website. Plus, you also agree to obtain our promotional messages and newsletters at the time of registration.
Complaints and liability limitations
1. We have a strict policy to act as quick as possible towards any complaint. You can send us your complaints via our email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We try our best to keep the information accurate on the site. We regularly update the information whenever required. However, we are not liable to ensure a defect-free site visit and complete and accurate functionality of the site and the available content.
3. According to this agreement, we can’t hold us liable in terms of using your personal information with third parties whenever necessary.
4. We are not liable for what sort of food you consume that is delivered by any partner restaurant.
5. We deny the liability of ensuring the fullest supply of the groceries and/or food delivery. However, this excludes your rights as one of the consumers.
6. If we found ourselves liable for certain damage or loss, then, a certain amount will be paid according to the items and the food associated. However, this liability doesn’t include the expense, damage or loss that is related to your personal gain or loss. This liability limitation is not applicable to the personal harm or death that arises as one of the direct result caused by our own negligence.
7. We are not liable for the failures, delays, errors, viruses or other issues caused to your computer due to our site usage.
8. We are not liable for the service failure that arises due to a situation that is out of our control. These situations include but are not limited to riot, war, civil commotion, rule, direction or actions of third parties, compliance or government issues and others.
9. We provide a highly secure platform to use the services. However, we can’t be held responsible for any security breach on our site or computer servers or a security breach in any of the third party computer servers.
10. We hold the right to act against the frauds such as the abusive use of the vouchers, discount code. In that case, we hold the right to refuse the services and even block the user. Plus, we can also claim compensation from the fraud customers and terms and condition violators.
11. All the provided offers depend on the discretion of Shopyano. We hold the right to withdraw the offers whenever we prefer, without providing any sort of notice.
You confirm and agree
1. You will follow the law and the terms and conditions provided here to use the site.
2. You will make the legal and lawful steps in terms of using the website.
3. You will offer the genuine and latest information that we request from you.
4. You give us the right to validate or confirm the information pieces provided by you.
5. We have the right to stop or block you from using the website if decide to.
6. You are in your best mind-set at the time of entering and using the services of this site.
7. You will provide correct address for the delivery service.
8. You will carefully read about the product and automatically agree to the conditions by placing the order.
Limitations of the site usage
1. You are prohibited to use the site for harassing, abusive, libellous, threatening, vulgar, or any other objectionable item sale.
2. You cannot use the site to sell items that are against the civil liability or present any sort of criminal offense or go against the regulations of relevant practice.
3. You may not gain an unauthorized access to our site to different computer systems.
4. You agree to not interfere with other person’s site usage capacity.
5. You will not breach any sort of relevant law during the use of our site.
6. You will not interfere with systems of other sites that are connected with our platform.
7. You will not keep any electronic copies of the materials or content available on the site that are protected by the copyright act unless you have the permission from the site owner.
1. The prices are in Indian Rupees, included with the GST.
2. We may hand over the partial or the whole job to another party whenever seems fit. We do not require your permission before doing so.
3. We hold the right to make changes in the terms and conditions without notifying you in advance.
4. Failure in the payments may lead to the order cancellation.
6. In case of an illegal term or condition found in our agreement, the agreement will keep on working and the invalid term or condition will be deleted from the agreement.
7. Customers can deny the acceptance of promotional notifications and SMS by contacting us on email@example.com.
8. This terms and conditions agreement act according to the Indian law and regulation and have jurisdiction towards Indian courts.
9. Shopyano has no responsibility regarding the taxes that are charged by the partner restaurants for food delivery or other services. The taxes depend on the GST rates, which is being examined by some restaurants.
10. The linked sites do not come under the promise of content quality or accuracy. These links have been provided to improve your site experience only.
11. We try our best to provide accurate colours of food and groceries. But it also depends on the colour setting and quality of the screen of your device.
12. The feedbacks, reviews, and submissions on the site will come under the property of Shopyano. We will have no responsibility to pay for the comments reviews, feedbacks, or submissions.
13. We are not liable to respond to the reviews, comments or feedbacks or even maintain the comments in confidence.
14. You agree to ensure that any of the feedback, review or other comments from your side will not go against the policies and the rights of the third parties. Shopyano reserves the right to review and remove the comments and submissions that seem spam to us.
Trademark and Copyright
1. Shopyano and associated licensors and suppliers hold the right towards the property that includes programs, products, text, processes, content technology, and other aspects available on the site. All rights along with the copyright of this website are licensed and owned by Shopyano.
2. All of the trademarks, logos, and names come under the property of Indiana along with the affiliated partners and suppliers.
3. The right of trademark and copyright is secured by the government and the laws of India.